The NHS has introduced an NHS login to make it easier and quicker for you to see your personal health information online. This also enables you to book appointments, order repeat medication and view your summary care record. Further details can be found on the NHS Website.
To login and to download the app please click the button below:
For more information please view this video to see how it works.
With this new app you can carry out the following tasks:
- Check your symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently using NHS 111 online
- Book and manage appointments at the practice
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Securely view your GP medical record
- Register as an organ donor
- Choose whether the NHS uses your data for research and planning
If you are unable to log in to this service please contact the surgery who will be able to offer an alternative for you.
Do you need help with our online services?
If you need help with accessing any of our online services from registering on the app to submitting an e-consult please call the surgery and ask for our Digital Champion Amy, who will gladly guide you through any issues you may be having.