The best person to help resolve your back pain could be yourself. Remember the golden rules and check out the clip below from Cheshire & Merseyside NHS. If you ever have concerns about your health in relation to your back pain, your GP should be able to give you the best advice.
- Keep moving, even if slowly at first.
- Keep living and working normally.
- Avoid bed rest during the day.
- Don’t sit down for too long.
- Don't be afraid to take simple painkillers.
- Stay active and remember to reintroduce activities like heavy lifting very gradually